2008-08-01

Birthday Bottle


My first birthday present this year was just what I needed! It was a bottle of mango vinegar which can be used for dressing or making cocktails.

Especially because of the Summer heat I was addicted to hand made soda cocktail. All you have to do is to mix soda with all sorts of fruit vinegar such as:

apple vinegar
melon vinegar
lemon juice
ume (japanese plum) syrop
etc...

Just little tip about health & beauty:
Vinegar is very good for detox - I can feel that when I use it to clean the house by dissolating 3-5 times with water. It kills bacteria and bad smell - while soda stimulates stomach and helps digestion. For those who love sour taste, this is an ideal drink! but be aware of over consumption!

Another thing which made me happy was the happy birthday message printed on the bottle. Thanks

No comments: