2008-08-30

Birthday Lunch


My girlfriends organized a birthday party lunch for me. It was so sweet they arranged this occasion and to see the several girls altogether. It's been a long time now to go out only with girls and felt so comfortable.

We talked up a storm about 'how sloppy we act in everyday life', which is the very last thing to let the boys hear and which reminded of my girls' school day life. One goes like 'I don't bother peeling kiwi skin but bite it and spit out the skin', then another one goes like 'I always drink 500ml mineral water from bottle while my boyfriend pour it in a glass', 'I kick the door when I have to close the fridge', 'I swich off the fan with my toes', ... and it goes on forever...

When two girls talk their chat they don't need a third goose; when five girls gather they forget that they are girls.

No comments: