2010-02-10

An excuse for this long silence

Time passes so quickly it's been almost a year since i posted the last article.
I am currently working 6 days a week utilizing French and English, which had been one of the goals I had been longing for for a long time since when I was a school girl; would that make an excuse for this long silence? I hope it will.

Even after achieving one goal I cannot stop myself to have another one which describes how greedy I am. My next goal is to update myself by visiting countries to have some more experience in order to correspond to the needs of my pupils and workmates.
Also if I could make another wish it would be more stimulating to be able to utilize Vietnamese at work one day.

My favorite stylist who is also a good friend of mine suggested me to start a new business some day in the future and I have just started to prepare for this new project. I don't know how long on earth it would take to realize this plan but having a goal keeps me strong and positive; even if some of you may think what kind of monster would I become if I keep on going like this... but don't worry I am still just a normal girl who still dreams of ordinary things that all the normal girls dream of...!

No comments: