2008-09-26

Vive le Mt. Fuji!

When few days ago, a friend who came from Mt. Fuji lake district (Yamanashi Prefecture) for lunch in Tokyo, I knew at once that I should go and visit her as soon as possible. Then, arranged a bus trip for that weekend.

Although the weather wasn't clear those days (according to her), that day was beautiful. It was even hot and sweaty. The cosmos field shined in multi-colours and was to bright to admire.

After a gorgeous French lunch course, with a huge view of Mt. Fuji just in front of us, she drove me to a very nice and cosy cottage style cafe, which stood in the middle of the wood. All I could see was gold sunlight penetrating between the greenery.

The hot spring was one of the main projects. It was so pleasant to feel the natural spring at the end of the day...

No, it wasn't the end yet. We decided to have dinner beside the bus stop so that I could stay till the very last minute, and off! I jumped in with a little gift box from her family, filled with Yamanashi speciality: of course, grapes!

Many thanks to my dear friend!

No comments: