2008-09-22

Autumn Shopping at arcuate

I was wondering about in Omotesando area heading to WELEDA shop, then suddenly found a castle-like building with a sign which said something like 'autumn bag fair' or what so ever. Its picture of a bright red bag caught my eyes. Despite my hesitation of peeping inside the gray brick wall of the 'castle', I let my foot step into it.

There I stood in front of a display glass through which I found a space surrounded by vivid coloured wall and few young girls dressed in French pop style which I liked a lot.

The first thing I set my eyes on was a shiny party bag by Abaco, Paris, that looked suitable for some wedding parties I'm going to attend this Autumn. By the way Abaco is a belt manufacturer and that was another reason the brand seemed credible specializing in leather.

Another reason I chose this long bag was... every time I had wedding parties I had to put the long envelope of 'Oiwai' in another shopping bag (besides my Anteprima conpact party bag which was too small for putting it neatly without folding it). However it was too shiny with the big bow too familiar and lack of originality... so I gave up.

I put the bag aside and moved on to a pair of ballet shoes designed by Maloles, a Spanish designer who created her brand in Paris. The gold feminine one was just the one most girls would like but looked unbalanced on me somehow. Then the shopkeeper suggested another one in enamel with a liberty cloth at the back ('candice'). Although I wasn't quite sure if it'd suit me, it looked nice on my feet. The cut of the shoes looked elegant than I thought but not too girlish at the same time. I decided to take it.

I also took a pair of culot which I liked its detailed back style (having a cute volumious gather). With 70% reduction (we love sale!!!), it was way less expensive than I thought.

... to be continued. Shopping never ends.

No comments: