2008-09-05

Ka-So-Yo, Mejiro

September 13th, 2007. 1 year has passed.

An ideal hideaway in Tokyo.
Located in residential streets, the building restored its Japanese old style. I stepped in a little wooden gate and through a stepping stone alley, with its 3 sides surrounded by a wooden open-corridor, in front of a living room furnished with antique. I chose a sofa nearest to the garden so that I could feel the breeze. It was already 5pm, just before the closing of the cafe. I took out Da Vinci Code and started reading. A couple was working on their homework at the other end of the room. The waitress came and took my order. Cheesecake and Yuzu drink. It was the end of Summer and the heat remained. Yuzu was the ideal drink to soak my throat.

Ka-Yo-So was introduced by a friend who learned Kitsuke (how to wear Kimono) there. The cost performance was good and I decided to subscribe, only if the transport was easier...

Then a year passed. I found this picture and realized I haven't even found a Kitsuke school near my place. I might better go back to Ka-so-yo actually... transport is nothing if I've wasted a year.

No comments: